Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sorry, Mexican girl.. :/

So today,
this Mexican girl came up behind me just before 5th period,
and she's like, "HEY,"
so I turned around and she looks at me and goes,
"you have a red dot on the back of your pants."
she looked like a bitch, and plus, I went pee during 3rd and I wasn't on my period, so I gave her like, a death stare and went into class.
but as I sat there, I was just thinking,
oh SHIT.
so I sat all uncomfortable during history,
and texted Samie and told her what had happened.
she told me she'd look after 5th and I was like, okay.
so after class, I booked it out the door to Samie,
and she completely like, examined my butt,
but she was quiet the whole time, so I was scared shitless.
then when she finally said, "did she mean THIS?"
I look down at the back of my pants,
and suddenly I realize,
that the big red dot-sticker from my subway wrapper I had at lunch
was stuck to the back of my leg..

No comments:

Post a Comment